- New gear drive technique with a p.to. access which is set back.
- Extended drive shaft – short bending – enables longer durability and absolute calm running.
- p.t.o. fixed drive and interchangeable gear with additional gear set in series.
- Welded stone deflectors in series.
- Compact stone protection optionally available (pic.).
- The power harrow can be operated rigid in depth (roller is locked) – or it can avoid on high at unevenness irrespective of the roller in shuttling position.
- The dept adjustment runs with a perforated grid and socket pin.
- The deflector is available in series at all Orbit models and can be adjusted infinitely in height with spindles.
- The deflector can be delivered in the front optionally.
hydr. mounting pieces
with 2 cylinders and