We are a leading producer of agricultural machines in the field of soil cultivation and drilling technology.
If you are interested send your complete application to:
Regent Pflugfabrik GmbH
Tel. +43 7674 62661
Salary according to KV-Metallindustrie corresponding to your education.
As an international acting and successful company we employee personnel for the next possible date
Pleasant working atmosphere
Optimal working conditions
Long-term employment in a reknowned company
- Manufacture of serial parts with our CNC machining centers.
- If it is necessary, various locksmith services are to be performed.
- Independent setup and programming on the machine
as well as independent control of the manufactured parts.
- Further expansion and support of our sales network.
- Supporting our sales partners during trade fairs and field days.
- Opening up new sales markets.
- Preparation and supervising of offers as well as coordination with the internal sales team.
- Product training for our sales partners.
- Independent travel organization.
- You act as an interface between the company headquarters and the sales markets and ensure a smooth and fast exchange of information.
- You have experience in the sale of technical products, ideally in the field of agricultural engineering.
- You have good written and spoken English skills (additional foreign languages are an advantage).
- You are willing to travel.
- You are reliable and willing to perform.
- You are communicative, organized and work independently.
- Become part of a young and dynamic team.
- A versatile and interesting area of responsibility.
- An open working atmosphere and short decision-making processes.
- Experience agricultural engineering and management in other countries and cultures.
- Manufacture of fixtures and tools
- Manufacture of serial parts at our CNC machining centers.
- If necessary, various locksmith work must be carried out.
- Independent work and independent control of the manufactured parts.
- Working in a successful company
- Excellent working atmosphere in a dynamic team
- Operating of a welding robot
- Postprocessing of the parts
- Final control
- Completed training as metalworker or welder
- Experience with robotized welding preferable
- Faithful way of working
- Welding exam preferable
- Good German language skills
- Long-term employment in a reknowned company
- Optimal working conditions
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- Mounting in the production
- Completed training as steelfitter
- Self-employed way of working
- Forklift License preferable
- Cooperation in a successful company
- Excellent working atmosphere with a dynamic team