Reversible Plough Eurostar
Reversible Plough with mechanic working width adjustment
The reversible plough EUROSTAR combines the advantages of a standard plough with those of a variable plough. The 3 – 5 hole working width adjustment allows quick and easy adjustments to the different soil structures. In combination with the proven CX adjustment centre, the Eurostar convinces with high flexibility and power in the field of agriculture.
Adavantages in the Overview
- Highest quality workmanship for a long service life
- Plough frame made of fine grain steel – profile tubes with 10 mm wall thickness
- CX adjustment centre for the simplest basic setting
- High stability due to double-sided leg guidance
- Working widths from 34 – 55 cm mechanically easily adjustable
- Massive bearing technology as with the Titan Vario models
- Only one frame hole (EuroStar 120/300 without frame hole)
- Working width adjustment is placed outside the frame
- Reinforcement plates provide maximum stability in the area of the frame bore.
The CX-adjustment centre for easy adjustment
With the CX adjustment center, the plough can be quickly and easily adjusted to different track widths. In addition, the pull point indicator ensures optimal and easy adjustment – regardless of the cutting width setting. Also, the inclination angle is independent of both plough sides adjustable.
- Stepless width adjustment of the first body with the C – spindle.
- Easy adaptation to different track widths.
- No change of the tow point due to the parallel shift.
- The traction point adjustment with the X-spindle ensures side-draught-free ploughing.
- With the pull point indicator an optimal and easy adjustment is secured. (regardless of the cutting width setting)
- The angle of inclination is adjustable independently of both plough sides.
- Hydraulic frame swing cylinder
CX-Adjustment centre also with the Eurostar. This makes it easy to comfortably and quickly enable simply every basic setting.
Technical Data EUROSTAR
- Tractors from 60 to 400 HP
- Cutting widths from 28 to 53 cm mechanically adjustable
- Frame dimensions from 100 to 180 mm
- Frame thickness up to 10 mm
- Furrows of 2 to 6 shares available
Regent Eurostar: a compact plough with the simplest operation and many equipment options for the tillage tools