Semi-mounted reversible plough
Taurus / Taurus E
Semi-mounted reversible plough with hydraulic
or mechanic working width adjustment
The mounting tower and the frame are the center piece as in the case of reversible ploughs. Decisive in the semi-mounted plough is above all the weight distribution and the position of the transport wheel. Just as important for the semi-mounted plow: a tight turning radius in the transport position and a straight trail on the road.
Adavantages in the Overview
- Exact border ploughing or ploughing at obstacles by internal transport wheel
- Small turning radius through the front position of the transport wheel
- Hydraulic working width adjustment (Taurus) by automatic adaptation of the first plough body
- Stepless working depth adjustment from 33 to 55 cm per plough body
- Working width adjustment either manually by means of hole pattern or infinitely hydraulic
Hydraulic cylinder for an optimal turning
The semi-mounted plough is turned by two large-dimensioned hydraulic cylinders in a force-locking and optimal manner. Due to the parallel shift, the tow point is not changed. In addition, a far-forward universal joint allows stepless adaptation to the tractor’s width and a small turning radius.
Two hydraulic cylinders ensure
an optimal turning of the Regent Taurus.
Technische Data Taurus
- Tractors from 170 to 500 HP
- Cutting widths from 33 to 55 cm hydraulically adjustable
- Frame dimensions from 180 to 200 mm
- Frame thickness up to 12 mm
- Furrows of 6 to 9 shares possible
The semi-mounted reversible plough Regent Taurus is available from 6 to 9 shares.