Regent Seedstar RSM Set-Up Seed Drill
Perfect seeding is the base for yield potential
Efficiency and the latest technology have been put into practice with the Ventra set-up seed drill. The automatic coulter adjustment ensures precise seed placement in every situation. The universal dosing unit makes setting easy.
Requirements on the Set-Up Seed Drill
- Universal dosing unit
(dosing from 1 up to 360 kg/ha (peas and beans up to appr. 450 kg/ha))
- Comfort linking unit
- Electronic dosing drive
- Electronic operator terminal (keys and touchscreen operation)
with tramline control 2×2 rows
- Hydraulic blower drive with big dimensioned fan
- Hopper capacity with 820 litres with viewing window in the front
- Filling level indicator electronic
- Agitator shaft with swith-off
- Double disc coulters with cover in the front, scraper inside and R-Disturbance
- Press wheels
- Hydraulic coulter bar control with automatic coulter lifting and automatic adjustment of the coulter pressure (up to 110 kg)
- Central setting of the depth of seed placement
- Lateral platform and foldable stairs
- Supporting legs
The operator terminal VENTRON V1
The Ventron operator terminal has a color display and can be operated by using buttons or touchscreen.
A 7-pole signal cable supplies the terminal with all necessary information.
The following functions can be be called up, monitored or controlled by means of the operating terminal.
- Tramline control
- ha-counter with single and total area reading
- Speed indicator
- Blower control with display of U/min
- Integrated sowing table
- Filling level control
- Adjustment of the coulter pressure
- Dosing unit
- Coulter bar
- Dosing unit control
Professional technology for high demands.
The dosing unit is driven electronically and ensures high accuracy and reliability.
Comfort calibration unit
- Calibrate easily and conviniently – everything from one position.
- Tool-free switching to start the calibration test.
Universal dosing unit
- A bucket wheel makes everything possible. Sowing from 1 to 360 kg/ha (450 kg/ha for peas and beans).
- Easy and tool-free changeover to fine seeds.
- Application rates from 1 to 360 kg/ha (450 kg/ha for peas and beans)
Central adjustment of the deposition depth
- Infinitely adjustable by spindle
- Tool-free adjustment
- Pressure and tilt adjustment allow an ideal adjustment to the given field conditions.
- Tool-free adjustment of the pressure
- Tool-free tilt adjustment
- Tool-free foldable
Double disc coulter
- Specially developed for high working speeds and extreme conditions.
- Service-free rubber bearing at coulter suspension
- Cover front as standard
- Cover inside as standard
- Perfect high speed of seed placement through R-Disturbance system.
Scrapers for press wheels
- Avoids clumping of the press wheels
- Paralellogramm guided coulter bar
- Autom. hydraulic coulter bar lifting
- Autom. hydraulic coulter pressure adaption
- Coulter step of 48 cm
Technical Data Ventra
Regent set-up seed drills convince with ideal weight distribution and low filling height.